ANN: Space Renegades port to Linux!

Started by
1 comment, last by kaeumgprogrammer 17 years, 4 months ago
United Minds Games and Packom Interactive are thrilled to announce that the release of Space Renegades: The Series has been ported to Linux! Space Renegades: The Series combines ‘Space Renegades 1’ and ‘Space Renegades 2: Ulitmatum’.By packaging these games together United Minds Games offers players hours of gameplay at an amazing low cost! But don’t expect this game to be easy, it offers players 4 levels of difficulty along with tons upgradable weapons, shields, and much more! In Space Renegades 1, you play as a Space Ranger named Adam. The Space Ranger firm that he worked for recently lost it's credibility and went out of business. He decided to be a self-employed Space Ranger, but at the same time a mob boss named Lord Art puts out a bounty on him dead or alive. Instead of protecting the galaxy he’s protecting himself from wave after wave of bounty hunters. In Space Renegades 2: Ultimatum, you continue your quest as Adam. Impressed by Adam’s fighter skills, Lord Art wants Adam to join his gang. After refusing to join, Art kidnaps Adam's family with an ultimatum for Adam to either join him or watch his family die. Help save Adam’s family by searching throughout the known galaxy. Linux Version Demo View game here!
Advertisement
To those of you who may have had some trouble...

Just figured out problem!!

Sorry for all the confusion. The problem was with the fmodexp.so not actually being copied over. For some reason, those files were being created as links to the file on my computer instead of it being an actual copy. I've now tested the updated tar file on two different linux machines and it seems to work fine now.

http://www.unitedmindsgames.com/srts_demo.tar.gz
To those of you who may have had some trouble...

Just figured out problem!!

Sorry for all the confusion. The problem was with the fmodexp.so not actually being copied over. For some reason, those files were being created as links to the file on my computer instead of it being an actual copy. I've now tested the updated tar file on two different linux machines and it seems to work fine now.

http://www.unitedmindsgames.com/srts_demo.tar.gz

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement