Hey, could someone help me plz!?

Started by
0 comments, last by Brian_2000 23 years, 1 month ago
Can someone please tell me whats wrong with this code. bool CFont::LoadTexture(TextureImage *texture,char *filename) { //================AADDED EXTRA+================================== typedef struct { GLubyte r; GLubyte g; GLubyte b; GLubyte a; } PIXEL, *PPIXEL; //================AADDED EXTRA+================================== GLubyte TGAheader[12]={0,0,2,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0}; // Uncompressed TGA Header GLubyte TGAcompare[12]; // Used To Compare TGA Header GLubyte header[6]; // First 6 Useful Bytes From The Header GLuint bytesPerPixel; // Holds Number Of Bytes Per Pixel Used In The TGA File GLuint imageSize; // Used To Store The Image Size When Setting Aside Ram GLuint temp; // Temporary Variable GLuint type=GL_RGBA; // Set The Default GL Mode To RBGA (32 BPP) FILE *file = fopen(filename, "rb"); // Open The TGA File if( file==NULL || // Does File Even Exist? fread(TGAcompare,1,sizeof(TGAcompare),file)!=sizeof(TGAcompare) || // Are There 12 Bytes To Read? memcmp(TGAheader,TGAcompare,sizeof(TGAheader))!=0 || // Does The Header Match What We Want? fread(header,1,sizeof(header),file)!=sizeof(header)) // If So Read Next 6 Header Bytes { if (file == NULL) // Did The File Even Exist? *Added Jim Strong* return false; // Return False else { fclose(file); // If Anything Failed, Close The File return false; // Return False } } texture->width = header[1] * 256 + header[0]; // Determine The TGA Width (highbyte*256+lowbyte) texture->height = header[3] * 256 + header[2]; // Determine The TGA Height (highbyte*256+lowbyte) if( texture->width <=0 || // Is The Width Less Than Or Equal To Zero texture->height <=0 || // Is The Height Less Than Or Equal To Zero (header[4]!=24 && header[4]!=32)) // Is The TGA 24 or 32 Bit? { fclose(file); // If Anything Failed, Close The File return false; // Return False } texture->bpp = header[4]; // Grab The TGA''s Bits Per Pixel (24 or 32) bytesPerPixel = texture->bpp/8; // Divide By 8 To Get The Bytes Per Pixel imageSize = texture->width*texture->height*bytesPerPixel; // Calculate The Memory Required For The TGA Data texture->imageData=(GLubyte *)malloc(imageSize); // Reserve Memory To Hold The TGA Data if( texture->imageData==NULL || // Does The Storage Memory Exist? fread(texture->imageData, 1, imageSize, file)!=imageSize) // Does The Image Size Match The Memory Reserved? { if(texture->imageData!=NULL) // Was Image Data Loaded free(texture->imageData); // If So, Release The Image Data fclose(file); // Close The File return false; // Return False } for(GLuint i=0; iimageData; // Temporarily Store The Value At Image Data ''i'' texture->imageData = texture->imageData; // Set The 1st Byte To The Value Of The 3rd Byte texture->imageData = temp; // Set The 3rd Byte To The Value In ''temp'' (1st Byte Value) } fclose (file); // Close The File //================AADDED EXTRA+================================== unsigned char *pTexture = texture->imageData; PPIXEL Texture = (PPIXEL)LocalAlloc(LMEM_FIXED, texture->width*texture->height*sizeof(PIXEL)); for(int j=0; j<texture->height; j++) for(int i=0; i<texture->width; i++) { unsigned char b = *pTexture++; unsigned char g = *pTexture++; unsigned char r = *pTexture++; Texture[(texture->height-1-j)*texture->width + i].r = b; Texture[(texture->height-1-j)*texture->width + i].g = b; Texture[(texture->height-1-j)*texture->width + i].b = b; Texture[(texture->height-1-j)*texture->width + i].a = 255 - (r-g); } //================AADDED EXTRA+================================== glBindTexture(GL_TEXTURE_2D, texture[0].texID); // Bind Our Texture glTexParameteri(GL_TEXTURE_2D, GL_TEXTURE_MAG_FILTER, GL_LINEAR); //GL_NEAREST);// glTexParameteri(GL_TEXTURE_2D, GL_TEXTURE_MIN_FILTER, GL_NEAREST); glTexParameteri(GL_TEXTURE_2D, GL_TEXTURE_WRAP_S, GL_REPEAT); //or GL_CLAMP glTexParameteri(GL_TEXTURE_2D, GL_TEXTURE_WRAP_T, GL_REPEAT); //or GL_CLAMP if (texture[0].bpp==24) // Was The TGA 24 Bits { type=GL_RGB; // If So Set The ''type'' To GL_RGB } glTexImage2D(GL_TEXTURE_2D, 0, type, texture[0].width, texture[0].height, 0, type, GL_UNSIGNED_BYTE, Texture);//texture[0].imageData LocalFree(Texture); return true; } </i>
MUD! MUD! MMMMMUUUUUUUUDDDDD!
Advertisement
Nevermind i sorted it.
MUD! MUD! MMMMMUUUUUUUUDDDDD!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement