Stickman game

Started by
3 comments, last by Gagyi 17 years, 4 months ago
I have an online FPS. The characters are stickman. The map is an island. There are two forces, tech (with plasma guns), and gun (with gun guns). Could someone give me an Idea for a prologue?
-----------------------------------"After you finish the first 90% of a project, you have to finish the other 90%." - Michael Abrashstickman.hu <=my game (please tell me your opinion about it)
Advertisement
Quote:Original post by Gagyi
I have an online FPS.
The characters are stickman.
The map is an island.
There are two forces, tech (with plasma guns), and gun (with gun guns).
Could someone give me an Idea for a prologue?

With stick-men I don't think there will be any option other then to go for the head-shots. Anything else would be more difficult then it's worth.
 \O/  | / \
Of course it is lol. It's one of the main things of the game :D
But I cant think any background story. LieroAI's story (once upon a time, worms got bored, and started to battle), but I dont want to steal it... Any ideas?
-----------------------------------"After you finish the first 90% of a project, you have to finish the other 90%." - Michael Abrashstickman.hu <=my game (please tell me your opinion about it)
I say stick-man is defending stick village from a ravaging horde of erasers. Especially those little animal erasers that kids put on their pencils.

The enemies...

And instead of a damage meter, you could show your damage level by making the lines fade. You can pick up graphite refills to restore your lines.
Woot! good ideas!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement