Sign in to follow this  

Getting Hockey Art

This topic is 4017 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

First off, no, I'm not a noob wanting to make an EA Sports of 2K Sports quality game. But, I have had trouble finding (free) hockey models. I am working on learning to do art by myself, but it's very time consuming on my already busy schedule (school,co-op,work,program,sleep - repeat). Maybe someone can help me, or point me in the right direction to where I can find some hockey models. I don't mind doing the simple stuff, like nets or the rink, and I don't care about the quality, I just want to find models of hockey players (shooter and goalie).

Quote:
Original post by Kenny77
First off, no, I'm not a noob wanting to make an EA Sports of 2K Sports quality game.

People don't worry about that...they worry you want to make a Hockey MMORPG:/.

Anyway, no I don't know where to find models since hockey games are in rare supply. I did, however quickly find this on the first page of my Yahoo! search results. Perhaps you can use that site, if there are free ones.

[Edited by - bschneid on December 13, 2006 9:40:48 PM]

This topic is 4017 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.