Sign in to follow this  

[web] Seting my page's title to it's main frame's

This topic is 4014 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello My title sums it up quite well: I have a page using 2 frames (one for the menu on the left and one for the actual content on the right) I know that this may not be considered good web designed but this is a software documentation for my personal use, so nevermind. My main pages all have appropriately set <title></title> tags but how could I tell my frame set to use the title from a particular frame ? Thanks JA

Aaaah I had been trying that for one hour without success because y lacked the ".parent" part :)

Thank you !

However now IE 6 displays a warning about preventing content that could potentially damage my computer. This javasript code does not seem that much harmful though. Is there another way to prevent this from happening, other than lowering the browser's security parameters ?

This topic is 4014 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.