Sign in to follow this  

Screenshot Capture, c++ 2005

This topic is 4018 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi to all, im tired looking for a Tutorial how to create screenshot in win32 or windows forms. I looked everywhere but all i found were some "parts" of code that were writen in ununderstandable way, i havent writen code in c++2005 yet so i need some "complied" code that i can compile and look how it works. Please help me understand new c++2005 logic witch make no sense to me right now. i found something that looks usefull but DONT WORK, Bitmap bmp = new Bitmap(rect.Width, rect.Height); Graphics gxComp = Graphics.FromImage(bmp); error C2664: 'System::Drawing::Graphics::FromImage' : cannot convert parameter 1 from 'System::Drawing::Bitmap' to 'System::Drawing::Image ^'

You aren't using C++.

You are using C++/CLI - a Microsoft specific set of C++ extensions designed to integrate C++ with the .Net framework.

I would very strongly suggest that you either:

• Program using iso standard C++, if you want to use C++

• Program using C#, if you want to use the .Net framework

You'll find far more code samples in pure C++ or C# than you will for C++/CLI.

thx for reply. Solved:looks like "Graphics.FromImage" returns a link, my bad.

i Want to ask something else dont want to open another Thread, here is it: Can i edit win32 resurces in Visual C++ 2005 Standard Edition ? or just .NET like in Express Edition ?

Now i dont know, shuld i learn .NET/CLI/CLR or keep using Win32.

@Nitage
I want to use C++, does that mean that i cant realy use .NET ?

This topic is 4018 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.