Survey on Workspaces

Started by
-1 comments, last by johndan 17 years, 4 months ago
As part of larger project on how knowledge workers (such as game desigers) work, I'm running a short survey on how people arrange and interact with their workspaces (both the physical spaces and virtual spaces). The survey shouldn't take more than 10 minutes or so to complete (potentially longer if you decide to provide more detailed responses). The survey includes (a) an anonymous three-part section with open-ended and multiple-choice questions about your computer setup and the physical spaces around it as well as (b) a non-anonymous portion that asks you to send me screenshots and/or digital pictures of your workspace (and opportunities for followup questions via email later). You can fill out either section, or both, depending on how much time you have to put into this. http://people.clarkson.edu/~johndan/other/workspace/ If you have feedback on the survey itself (things you like/hate/etc.), you can either email them to me directly at johndanseven@gmail.com. Thanks, - Johndan Johnson-Eilola Professor of Communication & Media Clarkson University Edit/Delete Message

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement