3H-GDC m.VI: The Pits (Winner: Endurion!)

Started by
72 comments, last by Endurion 17 years, 3 months ago
I have to admit I'm sceptical it'll just work, but if it does then you will be my hero!
Will it also support MFC & DirectX?
Advertisement
Geez, I'm sorry, I have to withdraw--prior engagement I'd forgotten about. I'll see you guys next time around.
Hmm, this certainly looks much better than doing revision and procrastinating on facebook.. I'm in! (btw, does anyone know if it's possible to get back an old account if I don't have access to the email address anymore or remember the password?)
╔═══╦═══╗╚═══╩═══╝
Quote:Original post by d000hg
I have to admit I'm sceptical it'll just work, but if it does then you will be my hero!
Will it also support MFC & DirectX?

MFC and DirectX will work with express edition, but you have to download the SDK's separately, and they're big files.
Looks interesting, if I do join in it will be late cos one of my grandfathers is taking a train to see me and have lunch with me. Look forward to seeing the entries though, this competition always produces cool stuff [smile]
Anything posted is personal opinion which does not in anyway reflect or represent my employer. Any code and opinion is expressed “as is” and used at your own risk – it does not constitute a legal relationship of any kind.
It turns out I have to work today, so I have to withdraw from the competition. Good luck to the rest of you!
Is there a chatroom somewhere?

Fruny: Ftagn! Ia! Ia! std::time_put_byname! Mglui naflftagn std::codecvt eY'ha-nthlei!,char,mbstate_t>

Okay gang, the theme is "The Pits"

[Formerly "capn_midnight". See some of my projects. Find me on twitter tumblr G+ Github.]

Oooh, i smell ET remakes :D

Fruny: Ftagn! Ia! Ia! std::time_put_byname! Mglui naflftagn std::codecvt eY'ha-nthlei!,char,mbstate_t>

Quote:Original post by Endurion
Is there a chatroom somewhere?

irc.afternet.org #gamedev

[Formerly "capn_midnight". See some of my projects. Find me on twitter tumblr G+ Github.]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement