Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LoreKeeper

The Tao of Programming

As part of my honours course we have to set-up a web page for our project and all that... so my initial work is up (a really small li'l webpage... should take no time to load-up). But it includes a really cool document here, which comes highly recommended to any serious programmer. Like us... The actual websit is at www.cs.sun.ac.za/~henri/ it may eventually contain some cool things... but currently it is all just "hello" and "introduction" orientated. A-Lore Edited by - LoreKeeper on March 20, 2001 8:05:02 AM Edited by - LoreKeeper on March 20, 2001 8:10:34 AM

Guest Anonymous Poster
Correction: *grinZ* is there no Edit button?

As part of my honours course we have to set-up a web page for our project and all that... so my initial work is up (a really small li''l webpage... should take no time to load-up). But it includes a really cool document here

The actual websit is at www.cs.sun.ac.za/~henri/ it may eventually contain some cool things... but currently it is all just "hello" and "introduction" orientated.

A-Lore

Okay! THere is a edit-button... (clunk) - can somebody in charge please get rid of that Anon-Post by me? And this one, once everything is fixed.

thanx

PS - and here I thought I was all smart and stuff...