Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help!!!!!!

This topic is 6107 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

If it''s THE question, then unfortunately we can''t know it. At least as long as we know the answer: 42

cu,
Prefect

Resist Windows XP''s Invasive Production Activation Technology!
Sanity is the trademark of a weak mind.

the first think i do when i found a new os id to try to compile my first c program

#include

int main( void ){
printf("Hello!");
return 0;
}

save it as hello.c

then compile it with gcc:

gcc hello.c -o hello

then run it:

./run

./hello

would probably be better
Real unix gurus use cat >a.out though

Oh, have you ever tried to run "format c:" with bash?

cu,
Prefect

Guest Anonymous Poster
OK, next thing: How I do GUI (Graphical User Interface) -programs to Linux (KDE or Gnome).

I wrote pretty good DataBase-interface to Windows (95/98/NT/2000), it''s can use most popular servers ( MS SQLServer7.0, Ortacle 8i and InterBase). I coded that first VisualBasic, then Borland C++ Builder5. I like object oriented languages...

Can I use my source C-code to portal executable software to linux and unix (Sun)? What is The Best Programming Tool ? I like Borland (or what it''s name are today)

Answer should be different than 42 ;-)

commments..

I don''t know about gnome, but for KDE their own IDE (KDevelop) is definitely the best choice.
Those UIs are all programmed using OOP.

cu,
Prefect

Buy ''Linux Game Programming'' from here, and stop asking questions that are currently so far beyond your comprehension that you''ll need a very long pole just to even get anywhere near touching them.

After careful deliberation, I have come to the conclusion that Nazrix is not cool. I am sorry for any inconvienience my previous mistake may have caused. We now return you to the original programming

Buy ''Linux Game Programming'' from here, and stop asking questions that are currently so far beyond your comprehension that you''ll need a very long pole just to even get anywhere near touching them.

After careful deliberation, I have come to the conclusion that Nazrix is not cool. I am sorry for any inconvienience my previous mistake may have caused. We now return you to the original programming

This topic is 6107 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.