Has Anyone Watched Armed and Famous?

Started by
11 comments, last by LessBread 17 years, 3 months ago
I enjoyed this more than I thought. I was surprised at how much I...liked...?Latoya. She seemed very sweet and if not for her 500 nose jobs, she wouldn't look as freakish. I loved the opening credits shot of her with the black gloves and long red dress. As if she was ever that famous. Now that Janet does little more than show her abs for magazine covers, Latoya might become my favorite Jackson. Who didn't love the psychic hotline?
Advertisement
You're not serious are you?
"I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes." - the Laughing Man
You joined to post about that?
Ra
I'm surprised that show debuted on a broadcast network. It seems better pegged to VH1...
"I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes." - the Laughing Man
Good to see that liking Latoya Jackson is a bannable offence [wink]
Richard 'ViLiO' Thomasv.net | Twitter | YouTube
Must have been the nose jobs... [grin]

Actually the offense was astroturfing.
so... how about that local sports team?
This space for rent.
Do you mean the Beckham Benders? Should keep the paparazzi busy...
The show isn't as bad as I first expected. I figured it would be like all those other celebrity reality shows, but for once it seemed like they took it somewhat seriously and didn't act like total retarded idiots. Of course, that could be entirely because the other officers would split their skulls if they did something stupid.

Or it could all be staged. Who knows. [headshake]
Ra
it was not too bad. now if only john baker was apart of that group with ponch!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement