FREE 2D sprite maker available.

Started by
13 comments, last by Alpha_ProgDes 19 years, 10 months ago
Hate manually aligning you sprite animation frames one by one everytime? Get my FREE sprite maker for your 2D game art animations now! Also, since I know we are all developers here ( or most of us ) source code is available. QuasiSprite homepage
Advertisement
http://www16.brinkster.com/quasisoft/quasisprite.htm

Guess I tagged the link wrong... there it is above...
This dosen''t work.
sorry... but does anyone know where to find one these type programs? ...for free.

Beginner in Game Development?  Read here. And read here.

space madness, your link doesnt work and neither does the url... sounds like a cool program though, id be interested to actually see it
-Dan
When General Patton died after World War 2 he went to the gates of Heaven to talk to St. Peter. The first thing he asked is if there were any Marines in heaven. St. Peter told him no, Marines are too rowdy for heaven. He then asked why Patton wanted to know. Patton told him he was sick of the Marines overshadowing the Army because they did more with less and were all hard-core sons of bitches. St. Peter reassured him there were no Marines so Patton went into Heaven. As he was checking out his new home he rounded a corner and saw someone in Marine Dress Blues. He ran back to St. Peter and yelled "You lied to me! There are Marines in heaven!" St. Peter said "Who him? That's just God. He wishes he were a Marine."
Posted - 21 March 2001 12:36:00 PM
well... i aint the one who necroed it... damn thats a long time btw...
When General Patton died after World War 2 he went to the gates of Heaven to talk to St. Peter. The first thing he asked is if there were any Marines in heaven. St. Peter told him no, Marines are too rowdy for heaven. He then asked why Patton wanted to know. Patton told him he was sick of the Marines overshadowing the Army because they did more with less and were all hard-core sons of bitches. St. Peter reassured him there were no Marines so Patton went into Heaven. As he was checking out his new home he rounded a corner and saw someone in Marine Dress Blues. He ran back to St. Peter and yelled "You lied to me! There are Marines in heaven!" St. Peter said "Who him? That's just God. He wishes he were a Marine."
Damn I really wish this was not a Necro. It was a damn good idea too.
"Go on get out last words are for fools who have not said enough already." -- Karl Marx
so i guess no one knows.....

Beginner in Game Development?  Read here. And read here.

email the creator of it? (provided he gave one in his profile)
-Dan

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement