• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Xtreme

Update: Can someone test my program please?

This topic is 6305 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

hi ppl, About 1 month ago some of you guys helped me in testing my 3d engine. (thanks for that) If some of you can recall I mentioned that i experienced jerky movements during animation of the 3d wireframe. Anyway, I tried it with a higher resolution and it is now worse! Can some of you guys test it again please? Also, I fixed the problem where some NT/win2k users couldnt run my program and instead got "Cannot switch to Full Screen Mode" error. Turns out i had a comma instead of the | symbol. Please note that it will try to switch to 1280 x 1024 x 32 bit color mode in full screen this time. I think some 15" monitors are not capable of doing this so beware. So anyone that is interested in trying out please let me know so I can email the program to you! (the more the better) thanks. -Xtreme. P.S: For reference purposes I got an average of 4FPS on a Matrox G200 with PII-400 on Win NT4 Edited by - Xtreme on March 21, 2001 7:41:46 PM

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!