• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Old demo site identification (solved)

This topic is 4044 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I need help locating a site that featured a lot of OpenGL & DirectX demos for a number of effects. Among them, were depth of field, motion blur, fast metaballs, and a number of others. I remember that it had a black background, but that's about it. Does this description sound familiar to anyone? If so, can you provide a link? [Edited by - n00body on January 27, 2007 8:23:22 PM]

Advertisement
Not sure if it's the one you want, but NeHe has lots of OpenGL tutorials. And the website has a black background [grin].

You could also try [google].

____While I appreciate it, that wasn't the one I meant. Also, I though NeHe was strictly OpenGL. Do they actually do D3D as well?
____Anyway, if it helps, the site also had a sort of orange and red theme, and all the demos plugged into a big framework that the site author made. I really wish I could remember the name. Though if I had that, then I wouldn't be asking this here, huh? ;)

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement