Own content on scene it dvd

Started by
3 comments, last by Instruo 17 years, 2 months ago
For a school project i have to create a game for my class and i was thinking about an really good, but original idea. I came up with what if i made my own versions of Scene-it. I going to look over the disk later to see how it is set up, but i was just wondering if anyone has an idea if this is possible or not, and how might this will be attempted. Thank you all for any help. [Edited by - spitfire199 on January 30, 2007 10:58:22 PM]
Advertisement
WTF is scene-it?

Make Pong, Pong is simple.
ok, looks like its a board game
yeah you can totally do that, just get some cardboard and crayons

the hard parts gonna be coming up with a couple thousand trivia questions and answers
and finding a friend with a camcorder and some actors to do whatever trivia skits you want to base any questions on

uhh, pretty much absolutely no programming as far as i can tell.
So, why are you asking Here??

Seriously, program Hangman, or Mastermind, those make great classroom games. Nothing like 20 players disagreeing and shouting out random answers to make a simple old game a heck of a lot more challenging.
Hey sorry guys i thought this website was useful
Can't often trust the APs to be... tackful in the way they state things.

Anyway, to do something like Scene-It is really more along the lines of a complicated DVD menu than programming. You'll probably have better luck looking into something along the lines of Adobe Encore for this sort of thing.
"Game Programming" in an of itself does not exist. We learn to program and then use that knowledge to make games.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement