• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
hayatosama

Super Fighting Hyper Action Sidescrolling Oldschool Mega Awesome RPG Game demo!

This topic is 4253 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

*link to the old thread* Old news! Hello people! I'd like to present to you guys the newest demo~ It was long overdue but here it is: DL here please!! (^_^)/ What exactly is this game? It's basically an action rpg game using old school graphics. It combines rpg elements, fighting-game elements, side scrolling platform elements and the typical dungeon-crawling elements.. all into one game.. lol! What's new in this game (compared to the old version)? Heres the list: -Rpg mode -Many new weapons -Platform levels -Very.. ummm.. linear... quests.. lol.. doh -Co-op play on the same computer (up to 4 players) -And other things i forgot!! The instruction page has been updated too. Instruction for newbies few new pics: heres a link to a new video. it's really not as action packed as the old video. ** Doh, youtube might be doing an update thingy. it could be down. :(
"> Linky!! *** Oh, i figured i would post the old material here as well********** old video! (sexy action!)
"> Linky!! Also, please post any bugs you might come across! or post them on our forums at forums! Our site is at www.gginteractive.net Alrighty then, once again, thank you for your time reading this thread and flame away!! (>_<)

Advertisement
So is multiplayer as simple as hooking up some xbox 360 controllers to my usb ports? I'm just curious because most older games (DX3 era!) that I can remember had issues after 2 joysticks, but then I wasn't using USB joysticks back in those days.

Quote:
Original post by pTymN
So is multiplayer as simple as hooking up some xbox 360 controllers to my usb ports? I'm just curious because most older games (DX3 era!) that I can remember had issues after 2 joysticks, but then I wasn't using USB joysticks back in those days.

i haven't tried using xbox controllers. hmm.. im using an usb adapter to play with my ps2 controller. hmmmMmmm.. if you do try it, is it possible to adjust the controller so it plays in digital mode instead of analog mode?

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!