Asekuro's Memo

Started by
1 comment, last by Inestical 17 years, 2 months ago
This isn't a story, but more like a memo of a character in one of our maybe incoming games (after we get the engine and tools done). The man is part of something, but he fails an mission, even when he thought it was rightly done.. or did something else happen?
Quote: Sixth of Cold Year Two houndred and sixtytwo Evening I saw it today. It was huge. The man hiding under the hood told me that if something happens to it, even a small injury, I will be punished for that. He also mentioned an crystal that was lost, because they stole it when we were checking on the guard. I hope everything goes well and that there would not be anything against us. Eigth of Cold Year Two houndred and sixtytwo Night I got my orders. I have to leave to Sygmir to take care of an.. "client". I must hurry, she knows too much. I must stop her before she arrives to the council of Seseon. Ninth of Cold Year Two houndred and sixtytwo Evening I was succeful, but with a price. I lost my vision of my right eye. I cannot look it when I'm against mirror.. the color of the eye is.. different. I must leave now, Damie awaits me. Tenth of Cold Year Two houndred and sixtytwo Not sre I must be quick! I must write it! I hid the scroll to the stumped tree near the village of Luer. It has everything needed to know. They will come for it at anytime now. I already hear them around my house.. You, who find this, be careful, and good luck! Saité gu sasae kom#¤¤¤#&% (the rest isn't readable it would've red "komakis")
I'd like to hear improvements and such, if possible, mostly C&C tho.
------Randomness to the end O.o
Advertisement
After reading the memo, as a player I would try to Luer and find the scroll under the tree. I also assume that it is dangerous, and I may meet some characters, such as Damie, involved in the game. Furthermore, I assume that the player has been to Sygmir or that Sygmir is a reachable town.

If these are the intended messages, I think that the content is fine. It is also fine if there are more intended messages. The most relevant message to the player is that the next revelation is in Luer under the tree. It is clear and it is at the end of the passage, so that is good.
Sygmir is big town, more like an merchant town.
Luer is small, hardly inhabited village, where hardly no one visits.

Player should've visited both, or at least Sygmir. Player does have map tho, so locating Luer shouldn't be too hard.

This memo is start of an bigger quest. Things left open in the memo will be 'told' and met during the quest.

And indeed. Next to do is to locate/go to Luer and check out the stumped tree. I won't tell more, to keep up the excite.

EDIT: the spell Asekuro tried to do was teleporter. It missed one word, the location, I'm not sure what the location would've been, and is not too important at this time.
------Randomness to the end O.o

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement