Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Anonymous Poster

Class Wizard

This topic is 6557 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Guest Anonymous Poster
go to insert and click new class, that brings the class wizard. also u can rigth click on the classview classes(the part that shows the excisting classes) and open a small bmenu and add a new class

Guest Anonymous Poster
yeah I know how to get to the Class Wizard but it isn't enable when i make a win32 application: empty project, I also need to know how to add a menu to a simple ok/cancel dialog box
thanx

Guest Anonymous Poster
I got vc++6 starter kit 2.0 for christmas and I am trying to learn from the book Sams Teach Yourself Visual C++ 6 in 24 hours. I am on the fourth hour and trying to complete the example on Dialog Boxes. I am trying to use class wizard and I have already used app wizard to create a win32 aplication and I have already made a dialog box resource. But the class wizard still isn't enable. What am I doing wrong?

thanx in advance
CoOlGuY

Maybe MFC is something for you, to learn it a bit better. Instead of going for win32 right away......

------------------
Dance with me......

http://members.xoom.com/CJdeVos/index.htm