• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Monkey Soft

Gameplay Deconstruction

This topic is 4100 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello everybody, I want to show you my article about game theory, also strictly related to design issues. It's new way to analyze gameplay and game dynamics, using a visual diagram, (quite) easy to create and read. Link: Gameplay Deconstruction: Elements and Layers The article is a bit long, and may seem too theoretical in the beginning, but please contiune reading it and everything will make sense. I think this method could be useful in the prototyping phase, even though I still have to test within a real project. Do you have any comment/suggestion? You may also want to collaborate/modify schemas/create brand new analysis using a template. Just drop a comment below the article filling the email field. Thank you. [Edited by - Monkey Soft on March 3, 2007 3:43:54 AM]

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!