Sign in to follow this  
ramy

opinion on a tutorial site

ramy    148
hey guys, i would like to take ur opinion on the making of a site that contains all of the game development tutorials that everybody has made in one site. a set of categorized links that will enable users to find everything they need on one site?? thanks

slowmike    144
Quote:
Original post by ramy
hey guys, i would like to take ur opinion in the a site that contains all of the game development tutorials that everybody has made in one site. a set of categorized links that will enable users to find everything they need on one site??

thanks

Did you want to say this:
hey guys, i would like to take ur opinion on the making of a site that contains all of the game development tutorials that everybody has made in one site. a set of categorized links that will enable users to find everything they need on one site??

If so, go for it.
Otherwise, I'm still looking for the link.

ramy    148
btw, i forgot to mention i have posted the original post in the "your announcements" section (topic: http://www.gamedev.net/community/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=437417), but would liek to take peoples opnion here as well

ViLiO    1326
If that is all your site will be for, a possible alternative could be to just register an account with del.icio.us and keep a list of organized bookmarks that everyone else will then be able to browse.

All the best,
ViLiO

ramy    148
well i have other plans for the site, not just to be for games. but basically anything one can think of. any tutorial one wants to write out for some friends about a certain product, or game , or game development, etc.

thats my plans...