opinion on a tutorial site

Started by
4 comments, last by ramy 17 years, 1 month ago
hey guys, i would like to take ur opinion on the making of a site that contains all of the game development tutorials that everybody has made in one site. a set of categorized links that will enable users to find everything they need on one site?? thanks
Advertisement
Quote:Original post by ramy
hey guys, i would like to take ur opinion in the a site that contains all of the game development tutorials that everybody has made in one site. a set of categorized links that will enable users to find everything they need on one site??

thanks

Did you want to say this:
hey guys, i would like to take ur opinion on the making of a site that contains all of the game development tutorials that everybody has made in one site. a set of categorized links that will enable users to find everything they need on one site??

If so, go for it.
Otherwise, I'm still looking for the link.
btw, i forgot to mention i have posted the original post in the "your announcements" section (topic: http://www.gamedev.net/community/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=437417), but would liek to take peoples opnion here as well
yeah sorry "slowmike" thats what i meant, dont know what was in to me :S.
If that is all your site will be for, a possible alternative could be to just register an account with del.icio.us and keep a list of organized bookmarks that everyone else will then be able to browse.

All the best,
ViLiO
Richard 'ViLiO' Thomasv.net | Twitter | YouTube
well i have other plans for the site, not just to be for games. but basically anything one can think of. any tutorial one wants to write out for some friends about a certain product, or game , or game development, etc.

thats my plans...

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement