Sign in to follow this  
kure

Fallout: Between Good & Evil RPG mod announcement

Hello, I would like announce a full-scale mod of a well known game Fallout 2, called Fallout: Between Good & Evil. One important note - we have been working on the mod for almost two years, but we decided to ask for help or make any announcement only at the point of time when we would have something done - which is exactly right now. So, let the propaganda begin! The most important thing you should remember from this post is our website. We have published plenty of materials, including plot outline, basic texts about what we want to achieve and some screenshots, so it should be pretty interesting. BGE will be finished (of course, but I don't promise any release date) and will be in size somewhere between Fallout 1 and Fallout 2 (post nuclear RPGs, somewhat better Stalkers :) ). Imagine a nice mix of desperate atmosphere (Fallout 1) and variety of quests, locations and approaches (Fallout 2). Our artist are working hard to bring you new critters and game objects too. The story... I won't tell you much, maybe only that we don't like Hollywood Happy Ends. You will end up forgotten and unwanted, yet eager to describe your colourful life to anyone passing by. OK, end of PR. All of you had seen thousands of such announcements, thousands of unfinished mods. Possibly many of you will just read the start of the post and say something about daydreaming. It's not the point. Personally, I think the mod is going to be finished. I cannot convince you and I won't even try. I will only ask you whether you could help us to finish the mod. We need more artists... more programmers... more (fill in your capabilities). Many people are busy, have families / study the university / ... We know that. We have life too, but you can help in many ways – not only as a team member, but by asking questions, by saying that you want to play the Fallout: Between Good & Evil. You can read our recruitment thread here. We appreciate anybody concerned in helping us. To make you more interested, here is some of the few published pieces of art (we have much more, but it won't be a surprise if we show you everything).

Sign in to follow this