Sign in to follow this  
Luka K

[java] Java 3d applet

Luka K    122
I have problem with running java 3d applets. When I try to open some web pages that have applet with java 3d (I think they are all using SimpleUniverse class) my browser just close down. I have java 3d program that runs normal when I'm using him as application, but when I try to use it like applet, my IExplorer close down like I mention before. Does anyone know what can cause it, or what exacly I need to play java 3d applet on my computer? Thanks

harveypekar    219
without any errors, this is going to be though. Are you sure your applet is not throwing an exception? Maybe you could share your code with us...

If I would venture a guess though, the problem you have could be packaging. Are you sure Java3D gets recognized by the applet?

Luka K    122
Quote:
Original post by harveypekar
without any errors, this is going to be though. Are you sure your applet is not throwing an exception? Maybe you could share your code with us...

If I would venture a guess though, the problem you have could be packaging. Are you sure Java3D gets recognized by the applet?

There is no error, just close all my i.e.
It is nothing wrong with my code, cause I get the same thing when I try to open any applet on net that are using 3D like http://home.earthlink.net/~kduling/Java3D/First
I have install NetBeans IDE 5.5 and java3d-1_5_1-build1-windows-i586.