• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
jbarbeau

EverQuest Composer post

This topic is 4102 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi everyone, I have a long musical history. You may have heard my EverQuest music. I have been reworking the themes with new tools and recordings. The original EQ music was all MIDI. I wanted to get the most out of The SBLive sound card, and created a soundfont that worked pretty well. I now use the London Philharmonic samples and live piano and guitar, which I played. Many of my new arrangements are "Classical/Rock" meaning I render the theme in a classical arrangement then in a rock arrangement. I think it works well. Enjoy, and let me know of any game projects you want me to work on! jaybarbeau@gmail.com

Advertisement
Quote:
Original post by jbarbeau
Enjoy
A link to a webpage or some samples of your work might aid my enjoyment, the text of your post isn't particularly musical. [wink]

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!