Sign in to follow this  

how to bitblit from a transformed source hdc

This topic is 3933 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

WINAPI32 / VC++ 2005 express / windowsXP hi, is there anyway I could bitblit from an hdc that was declared GM_ADVANCED, and contained rotation data, to a regular/normal hdc. if you are asking why, this cam as a result of me using doublebuffering and rotation/scaling of images.

well, I have three hdc's, one is main_hdc, the other is back_hdc. these two are used for the backbuffer. now, the thirde is image_hdc, which is used to copy images (HBitmaps), into the backbuffer. now, the backbuffer is declared GM_ADVANCED, so when I copy each image into the backbuffer, I rotate/scale using XFORMS, and then bitblit to the backbuffer.
NOW, when I need to bitblit from the backbuffer, to the front (aka from back_hdc, to main_hdc), nothing happens. I guess this is the error mentioned in msdn.

This topic is 3933 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.