Sign in to follow this  
game-ready

Custom Character by Game-Ready

Hello, If you are in need of a custom character with your specs, visit www.game-ready.com. I create custom characters for $200.00US. You retain the rights to the final character for your project. Here are some samples of a few characters: US Sarge Samurai Roman Male Roman Female Goofy US Dog Handler This price also includes a character concept (front/side). Characters come Rigged in 3DS MAX using Character Studio. You get approval even on the rough work to make sure you get exactly what you need. The whole process starts out with a $20.00US deposit, and that starts me out on your concept. ** You are fully refunded if you are unhappy during ANY time with my work. ** If you have any questions feel free to contact me at gbreault@game-ready.com My personal portfolio can be seen here as well: www.gregbreault.com [Edited by - game-ready on March 8, 2007 9:34:27 AM]

I've had a few questions about the timeframe for a finished character. Typically once I get the $20 deposit, I start right in on your concept, even a black and white blockout of the shape for you to approve. After that I send you screenshots/renders every step of the way, from rough concept, to color, detail, to model start, detailing, texture rough, detailing, etc.

The whole process will take about 2-3 weeks depending on my schedule at about 26-30hours or work.

I started this out to help indie startups and I really enjoy doing it. The amount of time I spend on a character doesn't equal out to the amount of money I get, but its all worth it to see the smiling faces on the children.

:)

Sign in to follow this