• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
spiffycrony

DirectX 8.1 sdk

This topic is 4215 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Advertisement
i have it installed on my pc and i have a disk with the installer on it, however it is several hundred mb so there isn't much chance you will be able to have somebody email it to you. A quick check on msdn showed no results.

EDIT: why do you need to use the dx8.1 sdk? are you using old code snippets in a project? If so, it's usually just a matter of changing all of the 8's to 9's and choosing different link libraries.

Guest Anonymous Poster
Hi circlesoft & _Sausce_

I appreciate your replies.

circlesoft thanks for keeping the directx8.1 download alive. I downloaded it.

Yep the client is using vb6(I Know its outdated but still i got to work with it). I can't go for any version higher than directx8.1(i guess nik02 pointed that to me) as it wont work with vb6. I have got directx8 installed on my pc. Is there much difference between directx 8 & 8.1?

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!