Scheme Scripting language

Started by
0 comments, last by GameDev.net 17 years, 1 month ago
Hi , I have written a code in Scheme which has no syntax errors ( i used DrScheme to test it). I have created arrays using ' vector-set! ' and accessed the array elements using ' vector-ref ' commands... but the problem is that i'm not able to display it on screen using ' display ' command. Can you help me out? If possible can you send me the correct syntax of displaying them. Thanking You Pradeep
Advertisement
Quote:

I have written a code in Scheme which has no syntax errors ( i used DrScheme to test it). I have created arrays using
' vector-set! ' and accessed the array elements using ' vector-ref ' commands... but the problem is that i'm not able to display it on screen using
' display ' command. Can you help me out?

I assume you want to display the vector graphically.

The display command won't help you here: you want to initialize a drawing window and draw the line representing your vector in that wndow. This means you'll need a windowing and graphics library.

DrScheme comes with the MrEd library, which allows you to do just this. Here's the documentation:

http://download.plt-scheme.org/doc/mred/

Also, I'd recommend posting this either in General Programming or the SICP study group forum: it isn't really in the scope of this forum.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement