Sign in to follow this  
Dragoro

Math Help

Heya guys, Ive decided to go back to school for game design. Im 32 now and its been a very long time since Ive had math classes or had to use any kind of algebra, not to mention anything harder. I'm pretty much having to relearn it all. I was wondering if someone wouldnt mind being a semi tutor. The majority of the stuff Im having no problem relearning, its just every so often I run into something that I dont remember and dont understand, and would like to have someone I could ask about it to help me understand it and be able to figure it out. I wouldnt be bothering you much, I much prefer to learn and figure it out on my own, cause doing that makes it that much more meaningfull. Things tend to stick in my head better if I can do it on my own, but would be nice to have someone I can ask questions to if I run out of ideas on how to figure something out. Hopefully, someone will take me on as a "student" lol. Thanks.

My suggestion would be to find a forum specifically for math or school stuff, and use that to get answers to specific questions. This forum is great, but the requirement that topics be game related and not homework related will probably cause problems. Math is really big and there is noone that knows everything. Especially when you start talking about stuff after calculus which atleast at my university there are lots of options for what to take and what not to take.

Its not game related I guess, but its not homework either. Im not in school yet, its pretty much me relearning stuff in preperation for school hehe.

Thanks for the advice though, Ill definitely try that.