my game

Started by
1 comment, last by Stormtrooper 17 years, 1 month ago
I added some enhancements to my game. The new version is at: http://www.coolgroups.com/rr1.6/rr16.zip Please let me know what you think. Thanks.
Advertisement
Nice job!

Comments/notes on the game:

1. Holding down the RMB causes you to zoom in and out repeatedly. I'm guessing this isn't what you had in mind - should be easy to fix, I would think.

2. More robots! Unless I was doing something wrong, the robots became pretty hard to find after a bit. I was mostly just running around looking for them.

3. The player motion (forward/backward and side to side, not turning) seems a little slow. It seems like you should be able to get around a little more quickly.

4. I like that there's no crosshair and that it actually takes some work to learn to aim with the rocket launcher.

5. The little robot guys are cool.

Also, IMO you should include the specs for the game in your post. Remember that a lot of us (well, some of us) use more than one OS on a regular basis. For example, I'm usually sitting in front of a Mac, so I'm more likely to download somebody's game or demo if I know for sure which box I need to go to (Windows, OS X, Linux).

Good luck with it - this seems like it could be a really fun game.
Gj! Keep up the good work! Jyk hit all the points I noticed.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement