Sign in to follow this  

Boost::Spirit Question

This topic is 3935 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Ive used boost::spirit for a few projects from time to time but theres one thing that has also stomped me. If I do: digit = lexeme_d[+digit_p][&doSomething]; Every thing works fine (btw thats a rule for a digit containing atleast 1 numeral 0-9. But if I use the built-in version of this: digit = uint_p[&doSomething]; It doesnt work! I think ive narrowed it down to something with doing [&mySemanticAction] but I dont see why it wouldnt work using the built in parser... Im sure im doing something wrong and perhaps trying to use the built-in parser in the wrong context so please help. Thanks

It's been a while, but I'd look into how uint_p is being instantiated. Might need some parens in there. Also, it's possible that things just are being matched oddly, turning on the spirit debugging might help narrow things down or give you confidence in your diagnosis.

This topic is 3935 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.