Sign in to follow this  
PHPCoder

Kingdom Of Warlords

After an entire year in development, Kingdom Of Warlords is ready to begin its 2nd and Final Beta round. It is a browser based MMORPG, featuring a 2D tile map to display every user's kingdom, gold, attack points, stone, wood, guilds, attacking, spying, and much more! It is still in beta testing, so if you have any problems, please let me know and I'll fix them. http://KingdomOfWarlords.net

Hey! I remember the first beta of this. I played it for a while, but it got a bit repetitive. This new website looks much better! Congrats and I'll get back to you after some playtime.

i tried to register and the page timed out

also, the security code generates lots of characters that aren't obviously upper or lower case and I even got an L that could have been an I

i HATE kapchas that are hard for even a human to solve..

all in all not a very good first impression but i'll try back later and try to register again.

edit: i guess something i said there deserved a bad rating. gotta love the less intelligent folk here. they make me feel so much better about myself. :)

[Edited by - sharpnova on March 12, 2007 3:03:28 AM]

Eh, the letters may appear upper case, but the registration means that the code you enter is case insensitive.

And with all the bots out there, safety comes first :) Just try getting a new image a few times until you get the good stuff ;)

And the error was do to the map being over flooded in one area, I guess all this advertising I've been doing is doing well.

I suggest you try now.

And I assume you got a bad rating because this is a beta testing round, and it isn't really meant to make a good first impression. Errors are errors, they are there to be reported and fixed.

Sign in to follow this