IndieInfo - More News is Good News :)

Started by
6 comments, last by markdeaton 16 years, 12 months ago
www.indieinfo.com IndieInfo was created for the sole purpose of bringing news of independently developed games to the world. You'll also see news concerning dev tools and apps, but mostly about games. Feel free to stop by, and devs please submit news of your game(s) in development. I can only scrub the 'net so much for news! Mark [Edited by - markdeaton on April 20, 2007 6:59:24 PM]
www.indiedevnews.com

Advertisement
Hey, good luck with the site. It's a good idea. :)

Getting a reply here is as rare as rocking horse ?, so at least you know youv'e had 1 visitor.

The picture on the main page doesn't display for me and the blue text doesn't look good either for me. Especially on a grey background, hard to read on a 1024 x 768 display.

Best of luck with it.

Thanks. Look up at the top right, there's a color chooser. The image... hmm... I'll check it out.

edit: fixed. now defaults to wide/grey.

[Edited by - markdeaton on March 17, 2007 9:41:24 PM]
www.indiedevnews.com

Yup, the image now displays ok.

And the default color scheme is much easier on the eye than before. I completely missed the color change options on the top right before.

Looks alot more professional now.

Good luck with it.
Looks good, if you need to get indie games news to your site, subscribe to email list or RSS feed here: GameRelease.net.
---Polycount Productions - An Indie Online Multiplayer Games CompanyGameProducer.net - Daily Ideas, Hints and Inspiration for Indie Game DevelopersIndie Game Sales Statistics - downloads, sales and other figures
I've done a heap of graphic updates to speed things up.

As always, I'm open for suggestions to enhance the site and make it more user-friendly.

Take care all,

Stayne

[Edited by - markdeaton on April 20, 2007 6:19:57 PM]
www.indiedevnews.com

If you have a banner (flash, jpg or gif) and fancy some FREE advertising, send me an email with your banner attached or a link to it at stayne (at) indieinfo (dot) com.

I'm also looking for news posters.
www.indiedevnews.com

Added a 'Job Board'. Registered users can post jobs, search and apply for game-related jobs. Also many more tweaks here and there. Please feel free to stop by, register and get some comments going.

Everything is free of course (notice I rotate banners and host downloads. how's that for a good deal?).
www.indiedevnews.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement