Jomho SRPG Editor

Started by
5 comments, last by Zeff 17 years ago
Hi guys, I've been working on this editor, well it's more of a game then an editor, for about six months now. It allows you to put together a RPG, like the old Atari 2600 ones, you can add walls, ground, NPCs, and a Player and stuff like that. After you add your NPCs in you can script them to do whatever you want. It's tons of fun, at least I think so, but I'm kind of geeky, but heck this is a game development website isn't it:) Please try it out and tell me what you think. By the way, the tutorial on my website only goes though the very basics, I'm still working on it, so if you need help you can talk to me though my forums or email me. One more thing, the editor comes with a very, very simple demo of what you can do with the SRPG editor. Open it by pressing Help>Examples... then run the exe. Thanks again, and tell me what you think! Jomho SRPG Editor
[Edited by - Zeff on March 21, 2007 12:40:02 PM]
Advertisement
Moving to Your Announcements.
Quote:Original post by Ravuya
Moving to Your Announcements.

Sorry, must have put it in the wrong place.
">Here is a youtube video of the Editor.
Quote:Original post by Zeff
">Here is a youtube video of the Editor.EEK~! Be careful what you say about your own products... It doesn't really do anything! More people should show off their projects on youtube.
Cute

(Though maybe it would help if you installed it first, there ya go!)

[Edited by - Zeff on March 30, 2007 9:08:56 AM]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement