Looking for free playing / flash card art

Started by
1 comment, last by darren_mfuk 17 years, 1 month ago
hey guys, Anyone know where I could get free or sample art work for a playing card/flash card memory game. It is just a personal project, of a simple memory game, but looking for some good artwork. Not really playing cards (ie matching suits clubs/hearts etc), just really matching pairs in a game, sure you've all played some kind of memory game. It's just for the family kids to play, and my personal learning, but I have trouble finding some good 'sets' of art work with matching style. Say something like a 'set of dragons', there's plenty of artwork out there, but it's finding a matching set or style, to keep the theme of the 'card deck' constant. So if anyone could point me in the direction of some good artwork, or would like to share the following for a personal (non-profit) project please shout or PM me. dragons, fairies, super heros, disney, witches, wizards, zodiac signs ... you get the idea Thanks [wink] [Edited by - darren_mfuk on March 20, 2007 2:15:57 PM]
----------------------------------------Now just hit that link that says 'Rate This User' [wink]
Advertisement
If it's for your kids, maybe you could dig up pics of friends, family members and pets and scan these. It would be even more fun for them. Say, 2 (different)pics of grandpa, 2 different pics of kitty etc. It would be easier than searching for ready made art that fits all your needs.
Any Offers ??? [wink]
----------------------------------------Now just hit that link that says 'Rate This User' [wink]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement