• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

winocc.cpp Line: 301, Installshield

This topic is 3950 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi I am facing a very very frustrating problem with a visual c++ 6 based application. I have prepared an installed build of application using Install Shield 8. Application works without any error when installed on a computer with visual studio 6 installed on that pc. When I am trying to run the application on a pc with no visual studio 6 installed. There I am getting an error message as below Debug assertion failed winocc.cpp Line 301 I know, this assert is inside function ShowWindow(). But problem is: I am not having this error on computer where visual studio 6 is installed. I like to know why I am not having this error on system where visual studio is installed. And why I am getting this error on a pc with no visual studio. Please suggest any runtime for visual studio 6 that I should add with install shield build to remove this issue or suggest any other solution. Please help me to solve this issue as soon as possible. Regards Umer Nauman

Advertisement
Sounds to me that you still have some debug code in your application that requires some dll only present in the SDK.
Check your projet/file settings again, just to be sure.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement