New up and coming graphics engine The Epee Engine

Started by
2 comments, last by blackcloak 17 years ago
I would like to announce my up and coming cross platform graphics engine the Epee Engine. The Epee Engine is an open source cross platform graphics engine with beginning programmers in mind. The Epee Engine uses SDL and OpenGL I am trying hard to create an engine that is fairly easy to set up and very easy to work with. Something that beginning programmers can easily use and develop on. Currently the Epee Engine is only 2D but the new version will be 3D
Black CloakEpee Engine.
Advertisement
Whoa, you're writing an entire engine in a single h/cpp pair? Are you actually developing it like that or generating them just for distribution?
Cool. I've been looking for an easier way to get back into SDL/OpenGL than doing it all myself. I'll definitely be taking a look at this later tonight.

And let me say kudos on putting it all in two files. Assuming it's well structured, that's the most hilariously awesome thing ever.
currently it is done that way for distribution reasons but the new version i am working on has each class split into its own h and cpp file. Original it was easier for me to keep track of things with just two files but now it has reach a point that each class needs it own file. It is still a work in progress.
Black CloakEpee Engine.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement