Jump to content
  • Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
wangzhonnew

problem happened in release mode

This topic is 4196 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Recommended Posts

the program became extreamly slow when I compile it in release mode, and the GUI (i used D3DXUT) doesn't working properly. Be more precisely, it is "Multi-threaded DLL (/MD)" and "Multi-threaded Debug DLL (/MDd)" compile option. If i use /MD, the problem will happen. If i change it to /MDd, the problem is gone. please give advise. Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

  • Advertisement
×

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!