• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

2D Graphics Library for C#?

This topic is 3944 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I'm looking for a free 2D graphics library to use with Visual C# 2005. Any suggestions? I know there's a list of free libraries here but they all seem to be for C++.

Advertisement
www.xna.com

I've been doing quite a bit of 2D in xna (SpriteBatches) and it is really nice. You can load textures with the content manager and use a nice easy draw call.

Or if you just need to do something simple the built in GDI+ system (by overiding the Paint method) does work but it isn't fast.

[Edited by - kal_jez on April 1, 2007 8:55:15 AM]

Quote:
Original post by kal_jez
www.xna.com

I've been doing quite a bit of 2D in xna (SpriteBatches) and it is really nice. You can load textures with the content manager and use a nice easy draw call.

Or if you just need to do something simple the built in GDI+ system (by overiding the Paint method) does work but it isn't fast.

Where can i find XNA tutorials?

Quote:
Original post by NotSlyPee
Where can i find XNA tutorials?

Your good friend www.google.com can supply you with tons.

Try www.xnatutorial.com - really good video tutorials walking you through the basics of xna. Or http://geekswithblogs.net/clingermangw/category/5306.aspx - these ones helped me get started.

James

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement