Win a free game - take a quick survey

Started by
6 comments, last by PolycountProductions 17 years ago
Really quick (shouldn't take more than a few minutes) survey about digital video game distribution/delivery. You'll have chance to win a game of your choice from Big Fish Games portal (up to $20 value). EDIT: the survey is closed, thanks for your interest [Edited by - PolycountProductions on April 17, 2007 5:42:19 AM]
---Polycount Productions - An Indie Online Multiplayer Games CompanyGameProducer.net - Daily Ideas, Hints and Inspiration for Indie Game DevelopersIndie Game Sales Statistics - downloads, sales and other figures
Advertisement
79 responses so far... will be closing when I get 100 responses.

Act fast if you want to get that free game :)
---Polycount Productions - An Indie Online Multiplayer Games CompanyGameProducer.net - Daily Ideas, Hints and Inspiration for Indie Game DevelopersIndie Game Sales Statistics - downloads, sales and other figures
84 now - not much to go anymore
Isn't it pointless to win a free game? I mean, if it's already free...
Maybe bad wording, but I meant it will be free for the winner. Up to $20 value that is...

I've mentioned the $20 in other announcements, but somehow missed it here. Anyway, 89 replies so far.
93 Now.

(will stop spamming about this really soon :)
...and 100.

Big thanks for everybody for your interest! The survey is now closed

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement