C# Tutorials

Started by
12 comments, last by JamesLewis 17 years ago
Anyone know any maybee even some video ones? Thanks
Advertisement
Not even a site or anything with some examples of code and explains it
Okay just to mkae this clear it doesnt have to be video i want anykind of tutorial
msdn has pretty good beginner resources; search around there, and come back if you still need he'p.

http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/default.aspx

yes i've been there but all the tutorials are on windows applications im looking for more programing like code and games.. am i missing something there in the tutorials or is C# the wrong language for me?
The tutorials on this page may help.

http://www.microsoft.com/events/series/msdnvisualcsharp.mspx

If your serious about learning to program games you may want to go through the
other video's to learn some important items.
what other videos?
The video's mention by other people who have replied. A good foundation in the basic's will prevent problems later.
A few links (they're not really to help you learn to basics, and aren't arranged in the style of a tutorial but perhaps they'll help in some way):

A bunch of miscellaneous ones - more technical aspects of .NET itself, focussing on new features etc
Another bunch - These might well be closer to what you're looking for, I suggest taking a peek
Video from Chief Architect - not really beginner's stuff, but it looks like he covers some of the nice candy in C#3.0
Channel9 - Has lots of good stuff on a whole variety of things (it's a sort of amateur studio inside Microsoft that interviews the techies - so it can be interesting, and isn't as biased as it might be)

Also, this Google search looks promising (2 of the above four links were originally from this search, the other two appear in the hits).

These are all videos.
[TheUnbeliever]
in my opinion C# sucks, the .NET library is really nice but in C# you have extra commands to make the code not decompilable. If you don't do that it is possible to decompile the executable and get a mostly real clean code. Why do you want to use C# instead of C++?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement