Sign in to follow this  
Matt Lloyd

Updated Deeper Dungeons Game

Hello All, I'm still working on my 'deeper dungeons' game and have made some changes to the gameplay, modified the level geometry slightly. If you want to download it and try it out then you can do so here: Download Deeper Dungeons (25 MB) Designed for use with gamepad/joystick but will also work with mouse or keyboard. For detail on how to play see this simple website here: Really Basic Deeper Dungeons Website Game contains a new attack mode which can be triggered when you have at least 1 'sword' pickup - it is a fiery blast in the general direction of the player which will eliminate even the toughest of critters found in the dungeon. Health gradually ticks away (1pt per 10 seconds in dungeon) meaning you have limited time to get as much treasure and slay as many monsters as you can. Here is an updated screenshot: (jpg so quality not great) Picture of game

Tried the new version - everything seemed to run smoothly.

The only thing I noticed was a few clipping and collision detection issues (characters will occasionally wind up standing inside walls or door frames, or being partly visible when they should be occluded). Otherwise though, all the graphics and effects are very smooth, and quite effective.

Sign in to follow this