• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Anyone want any old nes, snes, gb, and possibly gba tunes in .IT/.XM format?

This topic is 4027 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

See title. I could also put 'em in S3M or MOD, but... lol. I've already transcribed most of the nes megaman tunes, for those who want them to either just listen to or mess with. Also got a number of the more popular games' tunes (castlevania, blaster master, etc.) I also take requests. Anyone want?

Advertisement
I've transfered quite a bit of it, actually. Intro theme, wily battle, and most of the stage tunes.

Looking for anything in particular? I can remake the handfull left, if you want 'em all.

Quote:
Original post by SolaceEternal
I've transfered quite a bit of it, actually. Intro theme, wily battle, and most of the stage tunes.

Looking for anything in particular? I can remake the handfull left, if you want 'em all.
Every SINGLE track from Mega man 2 is an enjoyable track for me. In particular, Bubble Man's stage, Quickman, Metal man, Flash man and Crash Man's stage. Do you have those, by chance? Air Man's stage is also awesome.

This sounds like a good idea. I'd also like a link to those tunes once you get them up. Do you not have any webspace available to upload all your songs?

Quote:
Original post by Palidine
Aren't these tracks still under copyright?

-me

They're under copyright only if they're represented by the RIAA [/sarcasm]

It's a good question though.

Quote:
Original post by Alpha_ProgDes
They're under copyright only if they're represented by the RIAA [/sarcasm]

heh. true 'nough.

I'd asked actually because I thought that the mega-man people were actually a really litigious bunch.

-me

Rain, sadly I never got around to doin' airman or crashman's stage; starting that tonight. The other ones I've got.

And this should be completely legit. I've seen others do it for ages with no reprocussions; case in point being zophar's domain, which hosts the original ripped tunes ripped directly from loads of games (in nsf, gbs, gba etc format, though) and it's been around since like '96.

As for a webspace... lol, ain't got one. Anyone have any suggestions on where I could host these?

Quote:
Original post by SolaceEternal
I've seen others do it for ages with no reprocussions

Just because there were no repercussions doesn't stop it from being illegal.

It is illegal, and the mods may decide to kill this thread. However, nobody ever protects these copyrights because they are for outdated products, and most of the time it just helps keep the name alive. It never hurts to have some MegaMan fans listening to music from their favorite game.

So be warned that it is illegal*

*but enjoy your excellent music [grin]

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement