• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Kairhos

Pingus FanMap Manager

This topic is 4092 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hey folx! Do you feel stressed? Do constant segfaults and pointer-issues drive you nuts? Relax with a 'Pingus'! (a lemmings clone). Because I was tired of choosing levels trough a plugin or by commandline, I wrote a cool, little GUI, that can start a normal game of 'Pingus', load a random level or load a static level rotation in 3 levels of difficulty (Easy, Medium, Hard). This robust little piece of code uses c/c++ and gtk+. It's nothing fancy or shiny, but stable. It's nothing exciting, but fast and small. So if you're a 'Pingus'-lover, like I am, and tired of not having the comfort of a small GUI running on the free space of your desktop with which you can start your favorite game just at the push of a button (even in different modi), search no longer, cause here: English Version German Version is what you're looking for! Download, extract and have a look at the README.txt for further instructions/tips. If you hate it and think it is a sloppy piece of code, not even worth mentioning in a forum like this one, please don't tell anybody. :P If you like it, let me know. Be nice and curious.

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!