Game Idea. Feed back appriciated.

Started by
12 comments, last by Final Fantazy 17 years ago
Hello all

In answer to hunterb's questions,

The sword contains the formula for succes for the society the finder belongs to. As far as anybody being able to read it, no that is not possible. The sword contains information coded into it, in order to read the sword, it is inserted into a special block which then displays it on a holagraphic screen. That is what the final battle is based around. OMG, this sounds so corny!! lol. I think a story change is in order. And yes, because i am using a program with graphics that dont exactly set the world on fire, it will be nessicary to come up with a very good back story and story line as well as some very very good music, some of which i already have compiled.

Also falconhunter2020,

The combat as of this time is like the combat in the final fantasy series, although, I may mess around with writeing a script so that battles/combat can be more like in the game "oblivion".

Kinda an update: I have finished aquireing almost all the charsets, and chipsets needed for the game. I can start on map building here in the next day or so! YAY
Advertisement
ok, so I finally got the title screen done and have collected/built all of the char maps, tile maps, etc. So here is a picture of the title screen. Tell me what ya'll think! pics of char maps are coming soon.

[Edited by - Final Fantazy on April 12, 2007 7:24:18 PM]
You may want to change the background picture. Square-Enix wouldn't want to see that.
----------------------------My site: www.sudoexec.net
Woops,

Thank for the heads up!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement