farbrausch have done it again

Started by
14 comments, last by oliii 17 years ago
i ran it 3 times (with various low settings) with a computer quite a bit higher than the minimum spec, + it would display a scene + then freeze for 20 or so secs + start again + freeze (so dont know whats up)

Quote:I'm always in a state of wonder as to how they can fit that into 177k, even with procedural content

whilst its 177kb on disk it consumes over 500,000kb in memory
Advertisement
no more posts on what i assume was a brilliant demo, pity i wanted to see it running, teusuo .
then again not surprising , its the way of the world, 50 posts about how to turnon the tv with the least effort + 50 more followup's with how to change channels with the least effort and so on, but all that is worth is a misirely 10 commments (why bother)
a sad indiction these forum (which i assume are meant to be about game + related stuff ) get more views when they tslk about girlfriends or accidentally setting their asses on fire, what to do
Having a bad day, zedz?
Yeah, this is great and then to think I was happy my program fitted in 64kb :)
It was a bit much for my system. It ran OK but took a long time to start and would stall frequently.
------------------------------------------------------------- neglected projects Lore and The KeepersRandom artwork
Run perfectly on my new rig, obviously (E6600, GF7950GT). Not much into the demo scene, but it's mighty impressive. I couldn't fit a Pacman in 177K :) Cool music too. Still, it didn't blew me away as much as the first time I saw TheProdukt shooter demo, like ages ago. Since I got a spanking new computer, I'll be spending some time 'testing' it with those cool demoes :)

kkrieger

[Edited by - oliii on April 15, 2007 7:19:48 AM]

Everything is better with Metal.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement