FTGL texture fonts not showing up

Started by
0 comments, last by BinarySpike 17 years ago
I *finally* got FTGL working, and the only demo I could find used old function calls :-/ (and I've seen like three webpages give it out...) Anyway I updated everything but on all three fonts I tried (from dafonts.com) texture mapped fonts didn't work. I'm creating my context through GLFT, Loading fonts through FTGL of course. Now I enable GL_BlEND and GL_TEXTURE_2D. Then call glBlendFunc(GL_SRC_ALPHA, GL_ONE_MINUS_SRC_ALPHA) documentation, demos, etc. etc... seems non-existant for FTGL, but I know a lot of people use it. Once I get this working I just have to write the font tutorial and then I can release my tutorials. (on GLFW, libpng, and FTGL, and in the future, ODE and tinyxml) *edit* here is a picture of my problem a private flickr image
Advertisement
I seriously need to get some sleep...

I got it to render, it seems that my libpng texture loading code was messing it up somehow...

I commented out the loading function and the texture map rendered nicely (and the polygon texture started rendering in the color I wanted, instead of red :P)

Sorry to bother you guys... hope this helps someone.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement