• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Sante05

Stick Demo Released

This topic is 4075 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Fast action, lots of melee combat, and hordes of enemies willing to crack your head open. Wanna fight? www.wired-weasel.com After a long work, we have uploaded the first public demo of our game project, Stick, a beat'em up sidescroller featuring stick characters. This same project was featured in a GameDev IOTD and was awarded in the ArtFutura Game Development contest. We want to hear your opinion. So please, play the demo and tell us if it works in your computer, if it doesn't, what you like and what you don't, etc... Thank you!

Advertisement
Great game - everything worked smoothly and was very polished. I loved the backgrounds and effects. Will there be more weapons in the final version?

Keep up the great work!

Quote:
Original post by Simian Man
Great game - everything worked smoothly and was very polished. I loved the backgrounds and effects. Will there be more weapons in the final version?

Keep up the great work!

Thanks!. Sure, we expect to have up to 10 different weapons in the final version. The list is not definitive, but we are thinking of some more melee weapons such as staffs or sais, and some ranged ones (maybe a flamethrower, or the infamous AK47 [grin])

Very nicely polish game, and great looking! It ran perfectly and was quite enjoyable. I would have liked to be automatically returned to my last weapon once Berserk runs out, though.

Quote:
Original post by Ezbez
Very nicely polish game, and great looking! It ran perfectly and was quite enjoyable. I would have liked to be automatically returned to my last weapon once Berserk runs out, though.

Thanks. You're right about the berserk and weapon change, we will look into implementing that for the next version

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!