• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Nakhash

Dragon Warrior Reborn II released

This topic is 4222 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Finally my second game is released. It is at http://dragonwarriorreborn.com If you have beaten DWR 1 then please put the DW1GameEnd.sav from the DWR 1's Data folder into DWR 2's Data folder and choosing a new game on DWR 2. This will give you the Book of Satori in your inventory, which is used later in the game to convert the Cleric(if you chose her) into a Sage. Also DWR 1 has been updated to fix a couple of glitches, as well as making the player's movement faster to equal DWR 2's movement. Also be warned DWR 2 is much bigger then DWR 1, and there is barely any similiarities between DWR 2 and Dragon Warrior 2 for NES, but it is a sequel to DWR 1. Nakhash

Advertisement
Can you allow for windowed modes, and maybe a quick XP option? I would love to play these, but I'm not putting 50+ hours into each of them to grind up to high levels, and certainly not in full screen.

You did a good job from the little I played. This would look awesome with updated, higher color range sprites. Did you recreate the data by hand, or did you rip it somehow?

Looks good and easy to play.

But as Vampyre_Dark suggested can you put a window mode option?
Low resolution in in full screen seems a little ... clumsy???

I updated the DWRConfig file so that a window mode can be selected. Sorry for taking so long, but I didn't see this thread until today. :)

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!