• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
chadsxe

Don't you think this question is a little unfair..

This topic is 4173 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

So I am reading through the book "Fundamentals of Object-Oriented Design in UML". At the end of every chapter it has "Exercise questions". The chapter I am currently readin deals with Encapsulation and Connascence. The question reads... "Assume that you have become tired of object orientation. You want to create a new software paradigm that employs levels of encapsulation and has various forms of connascence. Explain (in a general way) how you would set forth the design criteria and guidelines for connascence and ecapsulation in you paradigm." How the heck is this an exercise that I am expected to be able to do. Seems a little out of scope to me. Or am I crazy? Sorry for the rant Regards Chad

Advertisement
The exercise forces you to think about how you can judge a paradigm in terms of those concepts. It doesn't actually say that you need to create the new paradigm.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!